Monday, June 29, 2009

Mannequin

Eric wanted to take me shopping for my birthday, but he had already spent so much on me that I felt uncomfortable with him buying more.  After a short discussion we came to a happy medium... shopping for HIM! 
I got to take him to any store I want, make him try on anything I liked and when I found the outfit, he had to buy it.  Does this boy trust me or what??
I already had a certain image in my head as we headed over to Ross (I love that store).  Eric marveled at how quickly i shuffled through the racks and found my first outfit...

1. Navy, short-sleeved button up shirt




2. White Tee (Can you believe he doesn't own a single one??)


3. Dark Denim Jeans
I've been dying to buy these for him! Eric's style revolves around American Eagle light denim.


I about died when he came out of the fitting room. Everything fit so well. The shirt really accentuated his build and the jeans....well...they were awesome! He was so iffy about the things I picked out, but after putting em' on all he could say was, "You did good, babe."
Yeah, we bought the very first outfit. Haha.
He hasn't worn it yet, but I'll be sure to snap a pic.

2 comments:

Rachele said...

ha you are too cute Court!
I like the outfit too!

Anonymous said...

I usually buy my husband his clothes, so I can USUALLY get away with buying mostly what like :) LOL!! Not always, but usually!

The outfit is great!