Monday, June 15, 2009

Eric and I went to the Drive-in again. It is quickly becoming my favorite date idea EVER. I mean, we can bring our own food (we bought sushi) and it only costs 6 dollars per person!
We drove the Pathfinder too and sat in the back with blankets. Love.

(Oh, wait, I loved it up until that terrible salmon made me sick. I'm not going to lie though...Eric is the sweetest when I don't feel good. He gets very attentive and compassionate.)

PICS TO FOLLOW SOON.


We then went to my aunt's house for a bar-b-que for my upcoming BIRTHDAY! YAY! Aunt Joan's cat had more kittens (the same mother as Cow), including this all white male. UGH. I wanted it so bad, but my boyfriend said no. Of course, my apartment would not do very good with 3 cats in the house, but when you're holding that little thing, reasoning goes out the window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really dont know whats up with you and blogging about stomach problems.