Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I am floored by some the amazing artist there are on Etsy. I seriously reccommend that you take time to search around there...but make sure you check out mine too :)

So there was a forum on Etsy that asked what was the biggest compliment an artist can get and at first I answered a repeat customer (which is an AMAZING compliment), but I'm also extremely humbled when an artist that I admire buys from me.

I came across this one artist that makes beautiful victorian/vintage inspired clothing and thought, "I know I've made it when I can buy from her". Seriously beautiful stuff. And she's been my plumb line for success. BUT, a few weeks ago, she contacts me telling me how much she loves my stuff!! What a weird world. I sold her this bracelet:


What a flippin' amazing compliment!!
Now I don't know if I've "made it", but I covet this one dress she's made so much that I JUST HAVE TO HAVE IT!

So, check her out guys.....introducing BONZIE
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5104063

And here's the dress I want:

PS: She's Irish which makes her all the more better, right? I miss that lovely British country side! (And that disgusting instant coffee all you British people drink)

No comments: